1. Name and contact information of those responsible
This data privacy statement applies to us,
Managing directors: André Petrick, Antje Petrick
Zu den Pfarreichen 2
D-07422 Bad Blankenburg
the people responsible.
2. Elicitation and storage of personal data; type, purpose and application
If you choose to commission us, the following information elicited:
- Company facts
- Form of Address, Title, First Name, Last Name
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
- if applicable, fax number
- if applicable, account data
Besides this, all information is gathered which is necessary for the fulfillment of our contract with you. This gathering of personal data occurs for us to be able to identify you as a business partner.
The processing of personal data occurs during your / our inquiry and is necessary for the purposes listed for the processing of commissions and for the fulfillment of obligations.
The personal data are stored until the end of the legal retention period for business people and thereafter deleted. Exceptions thereof apply if we are obligated to a longer storage time for reasons of tax or mercantile legal obligations to preserve business records (HGB, StGB or AO) or if you have consented to the storage of your data beyond the appointed timeframe.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties principally does not occur. Exceptions thereof only apply insofar as this is necessary for the liquidation of contractual relationships with you. This includes especially the transfer to contractors assigned by us or other third parties whose work is necessary for the satisfactory performance of the contract (e.g. mail-order firms or banks). The transferred data may only be used by the third parties for the reasons listed here.
4. Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you are entitled to these rights:
- Right to revoke: You have the right to revoke the consent given by you to us at any time. The information processing, based on revoked consent, must not be continued into the future.
- Right to information: You can demand information about your personal data processed by us. This applies especially for the purposes of data processing, if applicable categories of personal data, if applicable categories of recipients, if applicable retention period, if applicable the origins of your data as well as if applicable for the continuation of an automated decision-making including profiling and if applicable convincing information for their details.
- Right to correction: You can demand the correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored by us.
- Right to deletion: You can demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, insofar as their processing is not necessary for exercising the right of free speech and information, the fulfillment of legal obligations, reasons of public interest or enforcements of rights, or the exercise or defense legal titles.
- Right of restriction of information processing: You can demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the correctness of the data is contested by you or the processing is illegal but you refuse deletion. You also have this right in case we no longer need the data but you do for reasons of enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims. Apart from this, you also have the right if you entered an objection against the processing of your personal data.
- Right to transfer of data: You can demand that we relay your personal data provided to us by you in a structured, established and machine-parsable format. Alternatively, you can demand the direct transfer of the personal data provided to us by you to a different party, as far as this is possible.
- Right of complaint: Regardless of an administrative or judicial remedy you have the right to complain to regulators, especially in the state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the DSGVO.
5. Right of objection
You have the right, insofar as we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, to object to this processing. If you would like to take advantage of your right of objection, then a notification in textform is sufficient. You can write us a letter, a fax or an email. You can find our contact information under Point 1. of the data privacy statement.
6. Data processing online
Through our website www.petrickgmbh.de
The processing of certain personal data is done by third parties, among others the IP-address of website visitors